– Genenhance Astaxanthin is 550 times more effective as an antioxidant than Vitamin E. 6,000 times stronger than Vitamin C in boosting your body’s defenses. 500 times richer as a source of antioxidants than green tea or other Catechins. Just think what this means for the whole body’s ability to heal and repair.
– 100% Icelandic Astaxanthin sourced from Haematococcus pluvialis micro-algae so you know it’s clean and pure. Manufactured in a GMP certified facility in the USA. Never any herbicides, pesticides, GMOs or industrial pollutants.
– Nutrient rich powerful antioxidant often called “the king of carotenoids” helps reduce oxidation which is responsible for the majority of inflammation in our bodies.
– Genenhance Astaxanthin may help with eye, heart, joint, complex cognitive problems and cells that quickly grow incorrectly.
– Featuring Algalif Pure Icelandic Astaxanthin.
Vegan Icelandic Astaxanthin 12mg with Sunflower Seed Oil | Vegan Certified & Non-GMO Project Verified Dietary Supplement – 60 Veggie Softgels (2 Month Supply)
HC Pure Icelandic Astaxanthin
Featuring Algalif ® Pure Icelandic Astaxanthin
Sourced from Microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis
Supports Brain, Eye, Skin, Heart, and Joint Health*
Biologically Active 99% (3S,3’S)-Isomer*
Formulated without Gluten, GMOs, or Soy
Produced in a 3rd Party Audited cGMP Registered (Certified) Facility
Astaxanthin is a fat-soluble antioxidant carotenoid found in the microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis. HC Pure Icelandic Astaxanthin contains this powerful antioxidant, which can help support brain, eye, skin, heart, and joint health.*
Benefits of HC Pure Icelandic ® Astaxanthin
Our supplement is formulated with Algalif® Pure Icelandic Astaxanthin. This is a preferred form of naturally-occurring astaxanthin known as a 3S, 3’S isomer and is considered biologically active because it can cross the blood-brain barrier.* Clinical studies have demonstrated that astaxanthin supports the brain, eyes, joints and cardiovascular system.* In addition, the free radical scavenging effect of this antioxidant can help to protect the skin from damage from the sun.*
HC Pure Icelandic ® Astaxanthin features premium quality Algalif® Pure Icelandic algae that is extracted by a solvent-free supercritical CO2 technology. When taken as directed, this provides a 1-month supply.
Extract from Iherb resources:
Nutrient Highlight – Astaxanthin
8 Supplements to Protect Skin from the Summer Sun
Take 1 softgel daily with a fat-containing meal. Best when taken as directed by qualified healthcare professional.
Astaxanthin (from Haematococcus pluvialis Extract)
Sunflower and Veggie Softgel (Purified Water, Carrageenan, Modified Vegetable Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, and Sorbitol).
Formulated with ALGALIF®
Not manufactured with milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, sesame, or gluten. Produced in an FDA-registered, third-party audited, and cGMP-compliant facility that may process other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
Keep out of reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from heat, light, and moisture.
Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Softgel Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving%Daily Value: Astaxanthin (from Haematococcus pluvialis Extract) 12 mg†† Daily Value not established.